Saturday, April 10, 2010

Asked John

I asked John about the new guy. He didn't even look up from his videogame. He just shrugged, and said that Jeeves would be helping out around the house from now on. I asked him what the hell the guy's problem was, and he just shrugged, and said he was foreign. I dunno, maybe they do things differently in France, but I think it's normal for most people to sleep. Oh, I didn't mention that? Jeeves doesn't sleep. He just stands in the corner and stares off into space. I nearly walked into him when I was getting up to get a sandwich last night. Also, I saw him eat a fly once.

Anyway, I don't think John pays him or anything, so I guess he's a slave or something. Yep. I am now a slave owner. Fuckin' wonderful.

Needless to say, I'm not going to bring April back to the house anymore. Not that I did it that much before, what with John and all that, but 'messy room-mate' is a much easier explanation than 'slave labor.'

No comments:

Post a Comment