Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kinda cool

Aside from the persistent fear of that it's going to give us both some kind of radiation poisoning, or open a portal to a hell-dimension, the new fridge is proving really convenient. It's not just food, either. The other day, I lost one of my shoes and my car keys, and they both turned up in the fridge next to the pork sausages. Well, sort of. I actually found the shoe a few hours later, so I guess technically it gave me a replica. Also, the shoe from the fridge is a little... blurry. The 'laces' are actually part of the shoe leather, the logo was unreadable, and the treads were gone. Also, I don't think it's actually made out of leather. It seems more like some kind of plastic.

And, frankly, it was a little disconcerting when I caught the fridge eating out of the garbage disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment