Saturday, April 17, 2010

More of Jeeves

Spent about an hour today watching Jeeves chase a squirrel around the park behind the apartment building. Honestly, that guy freaks me the fuck out. I caught him eating a rat in my room, and I tried to throw him out. He left when I told him to, but he was back a half an hour later to get the underwear I left on the floor. Also, he doesn't wash anything, but they always turn up clean and a bit damp. I'm trying not to think too hard about that one.

I tried to lock him out, after that, but he found they key I lost and let himself back in. He seems to obey simple instructions. Maybe I can lock him in the trunk of my car and leave him in Texas somewhere. I wonder if customs would interfere if I tried to have him shipped to Africa or something. Yeah, probably. And he might just walk back. I've never seen him breathe, so he could probably just walk back across the ocean floor.

Plus, the housekeeping is honestly pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment